Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hi!!

Okay so I know we haven't been posting in a while! Sorry 'bout that!
We have been busy with... stuff.. Max doesn't want me to tell you too many details, but you'll be reading about it in our next book! I can't wait only a couple more months!! AND thanks to this handy laptop, there is a calender in it!! So we will never wonder what month/day it is again!!
AND it's just 2 more days 'till Christmas!! I mean, we have never really celebrated it much, but still it's so exciting!! I mean it's like the majorest holiday ever!
I wanna get the dogs these! :) Too cute right??


Anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

xoxoxoxoxo,

Nudge

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello peoples reading this!
please email me any of ur questions/comments to
avainsnickers@aol.com
and i will video tape them and put them on my website.
the website name is
mailbagpenguin.webs.com
also, dont reply to this comment cuz i dont come back to these blogs unless they are one of my main blogs. i probably just found yours through other blogs...so, yeah.

Obble said...

hey guys good to c ur postin again
yey first comment!
whens the new book cumin out cos there r like 4?is the next one water wings or max : maximum ride novel?any way
hope all of u have a super cimbo
squeeeeeeeeee!!!!its tommorrow!!!!!
ttul peeps!