Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fears

Nudge found a site about all the different types of fears you can have. I picked my favorites. Check them out.

Namatophobia -Fear of names.
So do you have no name or what? Is everyone 'the with the red hair??'
Nostophobia - Fear of returning home
Can you never leave?
Optophobia - Fear of opening one's eyes.
I feel for all the people with this one. What a life. I guess you must get a lot of sleep, though.
Phonophobia - Fear of noises or voices or one's own voice; of telephones.
I could never live with this one. I talk too much.
Sesquipedalophobia - Fear of long words
Isn't that funny! That's one of the longest words I've seen in a while!
Zemmiphobia - Fear of the great mole rat.
I never knew there was a Great Mole Rat Apparently, it's a fairly common fear.
Vestiphobia - Fear of clothing
That one's odd. What do you wear??
Hedonophobia - Fear of feeling pleasure
Imagine denying yourself everything that you would like, because you're scared of it. What's the point of living then?
I wonder if there is a fear of Hedonophobia???

Geliophobia - Fear of laughter
This one's sad too. How could you live with no laughter? The flock makes me laugh all the time! Except when they make me mad. Which actually happens about as often as they make me laugh.

-Max


5 comments:

Karly said...

w/e

me+lego=good said...

Interesting but neat and cool! :P

Avion said...

max and nudge. i dont really no wat to say. i trusted u in the begining. but u have no fucn right to steal THE max and nudge. u lied to me. ive delt with so many fake blogs im sick of it. i dont want u copying max. twilight. or even harry potter. i dont mind making u making a fake story about u having wings but u cant make fake blogs about the flock.. every thing on my blog is true not exciting but tru. im just a kid with a small club of maximumride fans thats falling apart. every thing that i said before was a lie. i was a spy for kar-jo. but now because of my fake comment i thinks she thinks i believe u. id rather heer a real storyabout u. i dont care if ur boring or ugly or just a kid. we r all kids wishing on stuff that we have in our mind

Camilla Price said...

Okay then... I'll have to show these to everyone that still listens to me!

Anonymous said...

Are you guys REALLY Max and Nudge? Or are you a faker pretending to be Max and Nudge to entertain people or something? I don't know.

Catch