Monday, June 16, 2008

Stop, drop, and roll

Hey,
Did anyone hear about all those forest fires in N.S? They have to evacuate thousands of people, and anyone who won't go gets arrested. Isn't that crazy?
It's a choice between leaving your house to burn and getting arrested because you want to stay with your pets\house\whatever you want to stay with!

Do you really think it's for their own good? I'd want to choice to stay or go. But I'm known for wanting a say in everything. Right Nudge?? On second thought, don't answer that!

Anyway, if anyone was planning a vacation in N.S. sometime soon, I recommend that you stay at home. You won't be able to see much in some places. Plus, 3 highways are closed. You won't be able to get anywhere. And you might get arrested for trying!
Max



2 comments:

Nudge said...

Yeah I did hear that! hehe, I was there when you found out about it!!!

Nudge

Rae said...

Yeah.
We've got fires here in CA too.
But yeah, I do think it's for their own good. What about the children who have to stay because their parents want to? What if the fires come and get into the buildings--the children would pay for their parents' stubbornness.