Monday, October 13, 2008

For all the Canadians......

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Cool huh, that in Canada and in the USA they have 2 the same holidays on different months!!
So enjoy it if you live in Canada!

Oh and I don't like Politics. I find them boring. Just so ya know! ;)
I know it was random!! hehe, I'm in a random mood today!!!

Oh and here's a good luck rainbow!


:)

Oh and just a hint. Never ask Max what she's thankful for!!! It's like... I' m thankful that we're all still alive, (so far) and that we haven't been captured by anyone (yet) etc. hehe.

xoxoxoxoxo,

NuDgE




1 comment:

Nameless said...

Hey! That's us and we're having a giant dinner. Also, I'm voting tomorrow.no, I'm not 18, but they don't let you get insurance if your 17! I think I'm going to take drivers ED now... we have plenty money for a car now!

Nameless