Sunday, October 26, 2008

The life of a runaway flying mutant bird kid.

Every chance she gets, Nudge is blasting that song from the laptop. It is a good one -I'll readily admit it- and as much as Fang, Gazzy and Total complain, I don't think they really mind. I do have to force her to turn the volume down though, it sends a loud and clear signal for any Erasers hanging around. Like, 'Hey, follow the song, get the bird kids.' Right, that's the last time Nudge gets to play that song so loudly!

The election is coming up soon, and we can't even vote. You'd think that being such an unusual addition to the American melting pot, we'd get to have a say . But NOOO, we have to wait until we're 18, and even then......Well, let's just say that I hope I live a good long life, at least long enough to vote. Fang and I have mauled Mom and Jeb, but they won't try and get us the vote. I feel like a suffragette. 'Mutants Have Rights too!' 'Give us the Vote!' Yeah, I can just see the 6 of us walking down the street. Can you say 'jail cell'? Or 'The School'? Scratch that plan, I guess the only way is to wait. This sucks. But, then again, that's nothing new.

If you're of voting age, please make sure you vote. It's one of the easiest ways we have to have a say. Make a change. Be heard. VOTE!


Max.

No comments: