Saturday, July 12, 2008

Reminder

Hey everyone,
I think everyone needs some reminding about something Fang said a while ago about commenting on the blog. (Wow, that was a Nudge-like sentence!)

Your comments will not get posted if you:

-Use any bad language

-Say mean things about anyone else commenting on this blog.

-Say mean things about my flock. Anyone who does that had better watch out! No one puts down my flock. (Except me, sometimes. When they need it!)

Other that that, Nudge and I will be posting every comment we get.

Keep posting,

Max

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok
i dont like it.u r being...serious!
i can not believe it!ok actualy i can but shuting up now!y hasnt any one posted on fly on recently?
obble
:P :) :D

Mii Maker said...

Did you guys know that there's another blog that's "fly--away.blogspot.com"? I forgot to type in another "-" so I went to that one. Funky. Just thought I'd let ya know. Well, come see my blog soon and be sure to leave a comment! (No one's been doing that recently...except for last night because I told her to...sorry, throwing a pity party. hehheh...I'm going to go now...ttyl!)
;) The Mii Maker ;)

Anonymous said...

People who say mean things etc more than likely have nothing better to do