Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sorry!

OK sorry we haven't been posting lately!
It's been crazy! and we haven't really had anything to post about!!!!
But now I'm getting hyped up about the Olympics! I'm trying to convince Max to let me have like a TV marathon, and let me watch it ALL! Well maybe not the golf part. Is there golf in the Olympics? I'm not sure...

But all the horseback stuff and the swimming, and the gymnastics, and the running... EVERYTHING!!!

I love excitement, and I know that I already posted about the Olympics, but it's a big deal! the next summer one won't be for another 4 years! and who knows where we will be in 4 years time!

Oh and plus I love popcorn! And popcorn is a MUST when you are watching the Olympics!
I'll have make some! or have Ig make some.
Not Max! haha

Also, tell your friends about this site, and check out www.jamespatterson.com
For info on our latest books, and also on some other great reads!

Well got to go,

Don't forget to comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo,
Nudge




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey max
you guys inspired me to write a book and stop useing so much energy and when i get back to school(the normal one) i'm going to tell my friends about you guys ok-live free and kick some butt for me!!!