Sunday, September 14, 2008

CHOCOLATE!!!!!

OK you know what makes me mad? (well more like annoyed)

When my Caramilk bars don't break on the lines!!! I mean you would think that they SHOULD, but I find that only about half of them do!!
And then all the caramel rushes out, and that's just a waste!!!

So you end of cutting them, or biting them, which is just as messy, cause the caramel comes out then too.

err...

I should stick with my Snickers bars.

hehe.

XOXOXOXO,

Nudge

PS does anyone else have that Caramilk problem or is it just me?

5 comments:

Nameless said...

None of us have ever had chocolate.

maximumfan said...

Yeah, Nudge. Good luck with that tho. I never thought you'd post about something like that. Oh, well...Keep flying.
- ♥ Jessi ♥ -

SilverTip said...

I have that same problem... I hate it. oreos aren't candy but they are as good as candy. Well I think so.

SilverTip said...

Thanks fro commenting on my blog! it rocks that you would. write back any time... #1 Fan
SilverTip -for the most wanted silver tipped wings i wish i had. I really am laughing hehehhe!

SilverTip said...

Hi agian chocolate always does that... i hate that...

SilverTip