Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Freaken funny. NOT!

OK, I'm mad at Max!!!! Why you ask? Well let me tell you my whole sorrowful story...... Grab a bagel, grab a drink, and you might want your ipod too.You'll be here a loooong time.

haha very funny Max. NOT! (the red letters are Max)

Well I was online working on our blog and looking at the winged dog jacket again, *sigh* and anyways, you know just surfing the web.
Well you see, then I saw this movement on my mouse. so I look closer and see nothing. So I go back to looking around and then this BIG HUGE BUG comes crawling out from UNDER the mouse!!! So then, (Naturally) I squeal and leap backwards, forgetting that I'm on a swivel chair with a back so I end up flipping the chair and sitting on the ground with the over turned chair in front of me causing a loud crash and me still squealing ' A BUG!!! A BUG!!! AHHHH MAX GET IT!!!!' and Max meanwhile is just standing there laughing her socks off at me and meanwhile the BUG is getting closer and closer to me.......

What kind was it you ask? Well I don't know. Some kind of rare species.
That was HUGE and most likely poisonous.

So anyways, I'm so mad at Max she was just LAUGHING at me. haha sooo funny. NOT!

So yeah, I don't really like bugs, (you could probably tell) but I like butterflies! and lady bugs! =D

yup.

anyways,

that's my story, and I know that Max is probably going to post something saying everything I said was WRONG, but don't believe her.

and don't get me wrong I LOVE butterflies and lady bugs etc. I just don't like the big poisonous ones that crawl out from under my mouse.

BYE!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO,

Nudge

No comments: