Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hurricanes, Tropical Storms and More, OH MY!!!!! Part 2. (By Moi)

First off, before I can say anything else, Nudge says I HAVE to tell you that I used HER title. (She's quite proud of it) With a few add-ons of course. ;)

Four hurricanes\tropical storms in 2 weeks, and the hurricane season has just begun! Can anyone say GLOBAL WARMING?!?!? I think Gazzy and Iggy are getting tired of my 'spiels' as Nudge calls them (I just received two eye rolls), and Fang is smirking at me. Would anyone mind if I take a break to go slap him? Never mind, the guy just left. Darn!

But it's all true, everything we've said about Global Warming. And don't you dare leave now, I'm not done. How would you feel if this was winging it's way toward your house?
I wouldn't like it. Not that evacuating is any problem for us, but......I've flown in one of those, and it's not pretty. In fact, it's downright freaking scary. And I don't usually say that. This is just the beginning of the effects of Global Warming, and it's not gong to get any better. It's going to get worse. Yeah, it sounds like something out of sci-fi book, but it's real life. So start living like it's real, and do something about it! The next hurricane might not bypass your house. So lets try to make sure that we limit the amount of damage done, and try to stop this while we still have a chance to do so. I could use some help in saving the world, and you guys have the power to help me. Help us. Help all of us. This is just as important as stopping Itex, and you guys were willing to help me then. So help us save the world again now. The best part is, there are no wings required.

-Max

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good so max i have a question for youhow come you don't fly over like the white house so everyone can see you guys...
oh and are you sure you trust james paterson also
you really have the illuminati's list i'm sort of a defector from them never really was fully in...
um further more go to
http://othersideofmaximumride.blogspot.com
a resistance strong hold for other birdkids there have been casualties in this fight so far
i'll share my info with you more later
-friend
p.s tell racheal or dreamz friend sent you the'll know