Friday, August 15, 2008

And The Winner Is.....

Chocolate! Well, I have to admit, I didn't see that one coming. Nudge was sure that everyone's favorite would be, and I quote, "the POOPH kind" Sorry Nudge. I have a funny feeling that you were one of the two people who voted for the jelly filled kind. And I trust my feelings. As for my vote, I was going for the maple. That's my favorite. Well, O.K, I've only had doughnuts about four times in my entire, sad little life, but hey, it still counts right?

Anyone who can guess Fang's favorite doughnut wins a prize!!

(Actually, I don't really have anything to give out as a prize-since what we have is limited to what we can carry as we fly-but feel free to guess anyway.)

Here's to doughnuts, and all they stand for,
-Max

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey max
is that really fangs favorate dounut and i told my friends about this poll but i didnt know they would choose chocolate weird 0_o