Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Doughnuts!!!!!!

Hi!!
I just wanted to blog, but I don't really have a reason!
But that's OK, I mean who needs a reason to talk? (or in this case type!)
So anyways, you know what love??
Doughnuts!!
Yes doughnuts! They are soooo yummy!! And I LOVE the powdered ones! The ones that when you bite into them they go 'POOPH'!!! And all the powder flys up everywhere!!
YUM!!!!!

OK,

That's all.

(well not really, I can think of more things to put, but that's all I'm going to put know. If you know what I mean. You probably don't, but that's OK!)

xoxoxoxo,
Nudge

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

POOPH!
I LOVE DOHNUTS 2!
U SHOULD START A I LOVE DOHNUTS CLUB!
BEHIND YA ALL THE WAY
obble :P

Anonymous said...

yum dounuts :)
now im hungry
you guys rock and i love hearing from you!

Spencer said...

Nudge+Max--
Although I REALLY doubt that you are, in fact, Nudge and Max,
(since I know them both personally, and they never started their own blog since they already technically have one!!!)
I'll go with it anyway.

DONUTS ROCK!

Ok. I'm done.

Check out my site @
http://www.flockfliers.blogspot.com/

Keep on Flying!
-Mudd
P.S: Keep on Flying or KOF is my coined phrase. I always use it. JSYK xD

schizo said...

you guys should put music on your blog. You can do it if you get an account on playlist.com

Anonymous said...

ooooooh im still up and its 2 hours till the olyimpics start im soo staying up to c it!
obble:P
p.s u might wana HELP the alpha flock because u know they r in the midd of a massive war against itex?
just da messenger :)

Anonymous said...

Jelly doughnuts are not POOP!! hmph