Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Poll!!

OK I have to admit, I'm surprised at the outcome so far!!!!!
BLACK is the favorite so far!!

Come on people vote PINK!!!! haha. that's what I voted. Though some of the other colours are pretty too! maybe I should add a rainbow.
hmmm....
Have you ever wondered if there IS an end to a rainbow? maybe it's a circle! that would drive me crazy walking around and around looking for the pot of gold! Also another thing. Why is it gold? I would prefer diamonds, or rubies or sapphires or something.

OK Max is yelling at me to be QUIET! I dunno why, I mean I'm TYPING not talking, but OK, I do sometimes hold a steady stream of chatter, and I admit it, I WAS chattering to Max just now, but I'm just letting her know what I'm typing, and telling her that we should get apple pie soon. YUM!

YIKES! that was close! I almost got beaned in the head by a pillow that Gazzy thew. OK that's payback time.


Don't forget!! VOTE PINK!!
haha.

xoxoxoxo,

Nudge

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo nudge
im sorry but most people on the internet are emo like me so sorry to break it to u but its true
-PT

Spencer said...

Rainbows ARE circles. Half of them are covered up by the earth, so you just can't see it all.

So.. yeah!

Fly High!
Mudd
http://flockfliers.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

hey new blog whoohoo!!!,
http://livingad.blogspot.com/